6 Things You Didn’t Know About Cody Simpson

Splashnews.com

This singer-songwriter has been called the “Australian Justin Bieber” and is on his way to becoming a huge pop star!

Cody Simpson started recording YouTube videos of himself singing when he was 11- years-old. Now he’s 13, has a single with Flo Rida and a EP 4 U being released on Dec. 21 — he’s moving fast! HollywoodLife.com sat down with Cody at Pop-Tarts World in New York City, Dec. 15,  and found out more about this up-and-coming singer.
Here are six things you didn’t know about Cody:
  • Justin Bieber and I are good friends
  • I was discovered on YouTube, a music producer was looking online just to play a cover on the piano and he just came across my video in the sidebar and clicked on it.
  • Instead of going back to Australia, lots of family and friends are coming over to spend Christmas with us in Los Angleles.
  • I’d love to work with Justin Timberlake because he’s just an all around entertainer.
  • I’m so grateful that I’ve been given an opportunity to live my dream, few people are given that chance.
  • My favorite Pop-Tarts flavor is Hot Fudge Sundae or Cookies and Cream!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário